Positions open right now for our Sales Team in both West Michigan (primarily Kent County) & East Michigan (primarily Macomb County and surrounding area).
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. They are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products. Sales Engineers must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. They must also be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred